CLEMSON - One of the starters from Clemson's weekend rotation will skip a start in this weekend's…
Pack heading down to Tigertown
• Who - NC State (17-11, 3-9 ACC) vs. Clemson (19-9, 8-3 ACC)
• Rankings - NCS - NR; CU - No. 16 BA, No. 23 CB, No. 15 USA
• When - Saturday (1 p.m.), Sunday (3 p.m.), Monday (7 p.m.)
• Where - Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch - RSN, ESPN3 (Saturday), ESPNU (Sunday, Monday)
• Listen - TigerCast, Clemson Tigers Sports Network
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - Twitter/Instagram (@ClemsonBaseball)
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion (Sunday) - Social Sunday. Show coupon on Twitter/Instagram at @ClemsonBaseball and receive 16 oz. drink for $2.
• Promotion (Monday) - Military Appreciation Day - Military veterans and active-duty members can purchase half-price tickets at the gate.
MILITARY APPRECIATION DAY MONDAY
• Our nation's military heroes will be honored during Monday night's game against NC State.
• Representatives from ROTC, Air Force and the Marines will throw out ceremonial "first pitches."
• Fireworks will be shot off during the national anthem and during the game.
• "God Bless America" will be sung during the game.
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 112-75-1 (1921-13)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 56-24-1 (1921-12)
• Saturday - RHP Andrew Woeck (NCS) vs. LHP Matthew Crownover (CU)
• Sunday - LHP Carlos Rodon (NCS) vs. LHP Zack Erwin (CU)
• Monday - LHP Ryan Williamson (NCS) vs. TBA (CU)
• Clemson has won five games in a row and is coming off two midweek home wins over Furman (13-2) and Winthrop (4-2).
• The Tigers are averaging 7.0 runs per game and hitting .300 with a .371 on-base percentage and 52 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 4.12 ERA, .244 opponents' batting average and 2.20 strikeout-to-walk ratio and Clemson is fielding .960.
NC STATE OVERVIEW
• NC State is led by 18th-year Head Coach Elliott Avent.
• NC State had midweek wins over Campbell and East Carolina. NC State is hitting .267 and has a 3.03 ERA and .973 fielding percentage.
• Brett Austin is hitting .377 with a .451 on-base percentage and five steals.
• Clemson entered the weekend first in the ACC in batting average (.300), slugging percentage (.440), doubles (66) and homers (18).
• Clemson's leadoff batters of an inning have a .402 on-base percentage.
• In the last five games, Steve Wilkerson is 11-for-18 (.611) with six doubles, two homers, a 1.278 slugging percentage and eight runs.
MOYER STEPPING UP IN BULLPEN
• Freshman righthander Drew Moyer has provided valuable innings in long relief.
• In 16.1 innings pitched over 10 relief appearances, he is 1-0 with one save, a 3.86 ERA and 16 strikeouts.
• In 14.0 innings pitched over his last six outings, he has allowed just two runs (1.29 ERA) and 13 hits (.245 opponents' batting average).
• He pitched 4.0 scoreless innings in relief at Wake Forest in the first game of a doubleheader on March 15 to earn his first career save.
• In his next outing, he tossed 4.0 scoreless innings of two-hit ball at Georgia Southern on March 19 to earn his first career win.
InsideCarolina.com Recommended Stories
Jason: Postgame Chalkboard from UNC-GT
Inside Carolina Xs and Os expert Jason Staples reports from the film room with his takeaways from UNC's win over Georgia Tech.Read More
Switzer's Emergence at WR
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. – Sophomore wide receiver Ryan Switzer had a career night on Saturday as his big plays helped spark the North Carolina offense in its 48-43 win over Georgia Tech.Read More
ICTV: Williams Stepping It Up For UNC
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. - Marquise Williams leads UNC in both rushing and passing and his level of play continues to rise every week.Read More
Dr. Roto Video: Week 8 Strategy
Should you keep Fred Jackson or cut him? Should you cut Zac Stacy or trade him? Each team requires its own strategy based on different circumstances and Dr. Roto does his best to clarify your…Read More
Who's Hot? Week 8: Trevone, Pitt D, Kirby
The stud teams, players, coaches and trends from Week 8Read More