· NC State leads the ACC with 32 double-doubles this year.
· Richard Howell recorded his 16th double-double of the year and his ninth in ACC play (13 points, 17 rebounds). It was also his 28th career double dip.
· Howell has now recorded 300 rebounds in consecutive seasons. Last season, he had 342.
· T.J. Warren posted his second-straight double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds.
· It was Lorenzo Brown's eighth game with double-digit assists and his sixth double-double this season with 12 points and 12 assists. Brown now has 526 career assists - the ACC's active leader.
· In the last four games, Brown has played 40 minutes or more on two occasions. He played 42 minutes in the overtime win versus Virginia Tech and the entire game at UNC Saturday.
· For the second time in three games, Scott Wood has led NC State in scoring. Wood had 19 points on 7-for-14 shooting from the field, including a 5-for-12 night from 3-point range. Wood now needs 15 3-pointers to tie Rodney Monroe's career mark of 322.
· Wood has now made 128 career starts - the most program history.
· For the second consecutive game, NC State had 40-plus rebounds. Against North Carolina, the Pack had 43 boards. It's the eighth time this season State has had 40 or more rebounds in a game. Its season high was 44 in the season opener versus Miami of Ohio. Its high in ACC play is 45, posted against Florida State (2/19/13).