Richard Howell, with 13 points and 16 rebounds, had his 11th double-double of the
season. It was also the 24th of his career, the most since Todd Fuller had 39 from 1993-
• Howell also surpassed the 1,000-point scoring mark in his career with a first-half
basket, becoming the 47th player in NC State history to reach that milestone.
has 1,008 career points and 882 career rebounds becoming the 10th player in program
history with 1,000 career points and 800 career rebounds.
• In the second half, junior Lorenzo Brown also surpassed the 1,000-point mark to
become the 48th player in school history to reach it. Brown now has 1,003 career points.
• This is the first time in school history that the Pack has four 1,000-point scorers on the
same team. Scott Wood reached the milestone last year and C.J. Leslie did it earlier this
season against Western Michigan on Dec. 29.
• State becomes only the ninth team in ACC history with four 1,000-point scorers on
• Brown had 13 points and 10 assists in the game, his fourth double-double of the
season and his third in the Pack’s last five games.
• Jordan Vandenberg played 12 minutes in the first half and made all three of his field
goal attempts for six points.
His minutes played and points before halftime were both